- JFD goes deep down under
- Completion of offshore buoy recovery contract
- DSAR-6 going strong in Singapore
- Trains, planes and submarines
- Submarine rescue exercise success
- Russian success
- Refurbishment of Italian hyperbaric equipment
- Swedish Navy breathes easier with Divex
- Divex delivers critical safety capability to Russian Navy
- JFD demonstrates submarine rescue capabilities
- ROV support
- Loud and clear
- Diving into the 21st Century
- Contract commitment for JFD in Australia
- Technip 24 man saturation system
- JFD to the rescue
- Hollywood comes to the NHC
- JFD wins £193M Indian Navy submarine rescue contract
- Top BAE award for JFD
- Safety first for deep sea divers
Safety first for deep sea divers
JFD has landed an exclusive partnership deal with Flash Tekk Engineering in Singapore to develop a new advanced range of Self-Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboats (SPHLs) for the commercial diving market.
Top BAE award for JFD
JFD has won a commendation award from BAE Systems for its support of the Astute programme for the British Royal Navy.
JFD has been awarded a £193m contract by the Indian Navy for the provision and long term support of its submarine rescue capability.
Hollywood comes to the NHC
National Hyperbaric Centre (NHC) in Aberdeen was transformed into a movie set for three days as highly authentic underwater scenes were filmed there for the Hollywood movie ‘Pressure’, now out on DVD.
JFD to the rescue
The prestigious and internationally respected Nato submarine rescue contract has been reclaimed by JFD.
Technip 24 man saturation system
Technip a world leading company in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry, has awarded Divex the contract to design, build and commission a saturation diving system to Technip’s specification onboard one of its newbuild vessels.
Contract commitment for JFD in Australia
After six years working closely with the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) on submarine rescue support and emergency rescue procedures, James Fisher Defence has sealed the relationship with a new long-term contract.
Diving into the 21st Century
Divex wins multi-million pound contract to build state-of-the-art saturation diving system for BP Exploration under the Caspian Sea.
Loud and clear
Divex has supplied the US Navy with its industry leading HeliCom™ Matrix communications system.