Commercial development courses
- Assistant life support technician (IMCA)
- Chamber operator
- Client representative
- Combined dive / ROV system auditing & assurance
- Dive technician
- Introduction to diving
- Introduction to subsea isolations
- Trainee air diving supervisor (IMCA)
- Trainee bell diving supervisor (IMCA)
- Failure modes, effects and criticality analysis
- COBRA familiarisation
- COBRA maintenance
JFD offers a wide range of commercial development courses throughout the subsea and diving industry which aim to improve the standard of subsea safety worldwide.
Our courses are designed to meet the needs of a range of clients from entry level to advanced technical training.
Courses are delivered by highly qualified training staff with real industry experience to ensure our delegates are trained to the level the industry expects.
In addition to timetabled courses, we regularly arrange bespoke courses in locations around the world. Contact us to discuss your requirements.