- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s NHC
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- Come see JFD at DSEI!
- JFD demonstrates NATO Sub Rescue System during Dynamic Monarch
- COBRA passes trials to 450msw
- Visit JFD at Pacific 2017
- JFD Divex watch found at bottom of Indian Ocean!
- JFD is exhibiting at ADIPEC 2017
- 24-man HRF upgrade completed at NHC
- JFD advances state-of-the-art submarine rescue system build
- JFD completes build of first two SPHLs
- Submarine rescue skills put to the test
- Christmas shutdown dates 2017
- JFD presents at Golden Jubilee of Indian Submarine arm
- JFD providing vital submarine rescue expertise to the Indian Navy
- Pelican Winter 2017 released
- Divulged Winter 2017 newsletter
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea EXPO 2018
- Visit JFD on stand 338 at Underwater Intervention 2018
- Visit us at OTC Asia 2018
- JFD completes harbour acceptance trials for DSRV
- Australian defence industry jobs created through acquisition
- JFD completes build of first 3rd Gen Submarine Rescue System
News and press release archive
JFD, the world leading underwater capability provider serving the commercial and defence markets, and part of James Fisher and Sons plc, has successfully completed the build of the first of its two new innovative 3rd Generation submarine rescue systems, due to be delivered to the Indian Navy in March 2018.
JFD, the world leading underwater capability provider serving the commercial and defence markets, has announced the acquisition by its parent company James Fisher and Sons plc, of diving and recompression specialist, Cowan Manufacturing. This acquisition will create Australian defence industry jobs and expand JFD’s presence in Australia.
JFD completes harbour acceptance trials for its first Deep Search and Rescue Vehicle for the Indian Navy
Visit us at OTC Asia 2018
JFD is exhibiting at Offshore Technology Conference Asia from 20-23 March 2018 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in KL, Malaysia.
JFD was delighted to be invited to present at the Submarine Seminar in India this month, to celebrate the golden jubilee of the Indian Navy’s submarine arm.
JFD is exhibiting at Underwater Intervention, the premier event for the underwater operations industry taking place in New Orleans, from 06-08 February.
JFD is exhibiting at Subsea EXPO 2018
JFD is looking forward to exhibiting at the world’s largest subsea exhibition and conference, Subsea Expo, from the 7th to 9th Feb 2018 at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
JFD has commenced a training programme for a team of 72 Indian Navy personnel on its new 3rd Generation submarine rescue system, ahead of delivery in 2018.
Divulged Winter 2017 newsletter
JFD issues their winter 2017 edition of the Divulged newsletter.