- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
JFD is exhibiting at Underwater Intervention, a leading commercial diving and ROV conference and exhibition taking place in New Orleans, from 21-23 February.
JFD's Divex HeliCom Matrix makes the news, through US Navy experiment with NASA.
JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
JFD is looking forward to exhibiting at the world’s largest subsea exhibition and conference, Subsea Expo, next week at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
JFD has welcomed Graeme M Mackie as Diving Technical Authority at their National Hyperbaric Centre in Aberdeen.
JFD nominated for global export award
We are delighted to announce that JFD is one of the shortlisted finalists for the Subsea UK Awards in the Global Exports category!
Portable HRF delivered to NHC
JFD has recently accepted the delivery of a portable 18-man hyperbaric rescue facility (HRF) which will offer offshore operators an encompassing solution for hyperbaric reception across the whole of the UK.
JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
JFD has expanded into the Chinese market through the signing of a joint venture with Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory.
Planned upgrade approved for JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre (NHC) designed for reception of 24 man SPHLs. Ensures NHC retains its leading position within the diving industry for hyperbaric reception capability.
JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016 in Singapore. We will be situated on stand number 1P3-06 where our new COBRA Diver Bailout Rebreather System will be featured.