- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
News and press release archive
Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
Visit JFD at DSEI, a key industry event in bringing together the entire defence and security industry to source the latest equipment and systems, develop international relationships, and generate new business opportunities.
James Fisher will be hosting a multi-industry open day to showcase engineering and technology solutions and to encourage cross-sector knowledge sharing, on 5 July 2017
Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
JFD issues their summer 2017 edition of the Divulged newsletter.
JFD nears completion of two innovative and newly designed self-propelled hyperbaric lifeboats (SPHL), developed in partnership with Vanguard Composite Engineering Pte Ltd (Vanguard), which are leading the market in operational lifeboat safety standards.
JFD subjected sculptures to maximum depth pressure testing to support an experiment by London based, highly commended artist, Steven Claydon.
Visit JFD at UDT 2017
Visit JFD at the annual UDT (Undersea Defence Technology) exhibition which is being held in Bremen, Germany.
JFD at IMDEX
Visit JFD at IMDEX in Singapore and attend our presentation on JFD's 3rd generation flyway submarine rescue system.
Pelican Spring 2017 released
The James Fisher and Sons Spring 2017 newsletter the Pelican, is released!
JFD has been awarded a four year framework contract, worth up to £10 million, by the UK MOD Salvage & Marine Operations Team for the provision of subsea equipment and support.