JFD North America’s range of swimmer delivery vehicles allows for a variety of insertion and extraction methods while its rebreather range provides greater duration and increased depth when needed.
- Suite of swimmer delivery vehicles provides advanced mobility platforms to access sensitive or denied areas.
- Allows SOF teams the ability to operate undetected in deep and shallow waters, submerged or semi submerged.
- Full suite includes: Carrier Seal, Shadow Seal and Torpedo Seal (DPV)
- Hybrid propulsion, increased range, operating independently or supported by a variety of support platforms.
- Modular mission payloads to meet changing mission requirements and to support the Hyper-Enabled-Operator
An 8-man tactical diving vehicle designed for the covert insertion and extraction of combat diver units. It operates in three modes; surface, semi-submerged and submerged.
Designed and engineered for clandestine insertion and extraction, Shadow Seal employs two high-power electric motors in transporting a crew of up to four special operators with an available cargo volume of 450 square liters.
Able to transport two combat divers and equipment, fully submerged over a range of 10nm, Torpedo SEAL may also be easily stowed within the multi-purpose tubes being designed into future submarine designs, or beneath the outer casing of the submarine.