- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
Release date: 23 February 2017
JFD shortlisted as finalist at the HSBC Scottish Export Awards 2017
JFD is pleased to announce that we have been shortlisted within the Large Exporter of the Year category in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards 2017.
The Large Exporter category recognises outstanding achievements from companies with a turnover greater than £15m. Growth, market penetration and the application of innovative marketing strategies are all factors which will contribute in picking the winner.
JFD exports hundreds, if not thousands, of products and services globally every year. 2016 marked an incredible year for the company with the signing of the Indian Navy Submarine Rescue contract worth £193m and the 500m saturation diving system contract for Shanghai Salvage worth £35m. We also announced a new joint venture between JFD and Wuhu which further strengthened our presence and offering within the Chinese market.
JFD has grown substantially within the past few years thanks to some strategic company acquisitions. JFD acquired Singapore based saturation diving system manufacturer, LEXMAR, in August 2016 with the aim of strengthening their position in the eastern hemisphere as part of the company’s long term development plan.
This is the second export award the company has been nominated for this year, having been a finalist within the Global Exports category at the Subsea UK Awards in February.
We want to wish all the finalists the best of luck at the ceremony on the 22nd March.