- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s NHC
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- Come see JFD at DSEI!
- JFD demonstrates NATO Sub Rescue System during Dynamic Monarch
- COBRA passes trials to 450msw
- Visit JFD at Pacific 2017
- JFD Divex watch found at bottom of Indian Ocean!
- JFD is exhibiting at ADIPEC 2017
- 24-man HRF upgrade completed at NHC
- JFD advances state-of-the-art submarine rescue system build
- JFD completes build of first two SPHLs
- Submarine rescue skills put to the test
- Christmas shutdown dates 2017
- JFD presents at Golden Jubilee of Indian Submarine arm
- JFD providing vital submarine rescue expertise to the Indian Navy
- Pelican Winter 2017 released
- Divulged Winter 2017 newsletter
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea EXPO 2018
- Visit JFD on stand 338 at Underwater Intervention 2018
- Visit us at OTC Asia 2018
- JFD completes harbour acceptance trials for DSRV
- Australian defence industry jobs created through acquisition
- JFD completes build of first 3rd Gen Submarine Rescue System
- JFD shortlisted as finalist at HSBC Scottish Export Awards 2018
JFD is pleased to announce the launch of the new JFD website, jfdglobal.com, in early July.
Since the merger of Divex, James Fisher Defence and the National Hyperbaric Centre into one company, there has been a requirement to consolidate the websites into one, conveying the united company that we are today.
The new site is designed to be clean and easy to navigate; and the search tool at the top of the page allows for quick sourcing of information. It is designed to exhibit all of our capabilities and to demonstrate why JFD is one of the world’s leading subsea operations and manufacturing companies.
This will be the new central website for JFD; encompassing information from Divex, James Fisher Defence and the National Hyperbaric Centre. It will be the only website used by the company going forward, and all existing domains and websites shall be redirected to this new one.
The website has been created in the James Fisher and Sons template and we worked very closely with Group to deliver a website that adheres to all of their guidelines and that is fully functional for its purpose.
In order to have the site ready for launch we reviewed the products that were added onto the site and initially only added the most prominent ones. The remaining products shall be added imminently. In the meantime, if you cannot find something you are looking for; please do not hesitate to contact Marketing using the email address below.
The new website is mobile-friendly, making it compatible for use on smart phones and tablets.
The website is still quite new and, as such, there may be some initial teething problems. We kindly ask that you highlight any of these to us by emailing Marketing@jfdglobal.com
All information previously available on the legacy websites is available on the new JFD site; datasheets and manuals are all listed on their respective product pages. The layout is slightly different so we’ve put together an overview sheet, click here to view, which briefly details what you can find in each section, and which we hope is useful.
The website is a big step forward in increasing the brand awareness for JFD and providing one central point for information.
If you have any questions or items you’d like to highlight , we’d be very keen to hear from you. Please contact us by emailing Marketing@jfdglobal.com