- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s NHC
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- Come see JFD at DSEI!
- JFD demonstrates NATO Sub Rescue System during Dynamic Monarch
- COBRA passes trials to 450msw
- Visit JFD at Pacific 2017
- JFD Divex watch found at bottom of Indian Ocean!
- JFD is exhibiting at ADIPEC 2017
- 24-man HRF upgrade completed at NHC
- JFD advances state-of-the-art submarine rescue system build
- JFD completes build of first two SPHLs
- Submarine rescue skills put to the test
- Christmas shutdown dates 2017
- JFD presents at Golden Jubilee of Indian Submarine arm
- JFD providing vital submarine rescue expertise to the Indian Navy
- Pelican Winter 2017 released
- Divulged Winter 2017 newsletter
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea EXPO 2018
- Visit JFD on stand 338 at Underwater Intervention 2018
- Visit us at OTC Asia 2018
- JFD completes harbour acceptance trials for DSRV
- Australian defence industry jobs created through acquisition
- JFD completes build of first 3rd Gen Submarine Rescue System
- JFD shortlisted as finalist at HSBC Scottish Export Awards 2018
JFD committed to efficiency improvements
JFD committed to efficiency improvements to deliver enhanced customer service with project JIGSAW
JFD, the world-leading subsea operations and manufacturing company, has joined forces with global professional services firm Brooks International to help the company improve its performance and deliver better, customer oriented results by streamlining processes and increasing efficiency.
The 33 week programme, known as project JIGSAW, (Joint Improvement Growth Smarter Achievable Winner), will see the two companies working together to identify any limitations in current processes and functions in order to design and execute new systems for managing and operating models.
The JIGSAW project process will also harmonise the culture and values of Divex, James Fisher Defence and NHC, finalising the unification of JFD to be a company with a single heritage and vision and a recognised brand for employees and customers.
JFD is committed to providing the best service possible to its customers to ensure the continued provision of world-class subsea engineering projects, products and services to its commercial and naval customers around the globe.
By improving upon these aspects the company aims to further increase the level of customer satisfaction in its products, systems and services while achieving sustainable, long-term growth.
JFD’s vision is to be the unrivalled, first choice partner to commercial, international underwater operators and global defence forces in its chosen field by offering market leading technology solutions and world-class support. With the help of project JIGSAW JFD aims to reach this vision by the end of 2016, further increasing the productivity, efficiency and competitiveness offered to customers.
JFD was created in 2014 through the merger of Divex and James Fisher Defence. In 2015 JFD acquired the National Hyperbaric Centre to further boost the services offered to its customers.
Brooks International is a consulting company operating worldwide to deliver significantly enhanced business performance as well as substantial and sustainable organisational, operational and financial improvements for companies in a wide range of industries and sectors.