- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s NHC
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- Come see JFD at DSEI!
- JFD demonstrates NATO Sub Rescue System during Dynamic Monarch
- COBRA passes trials to 450msw
- Visit JFD at Pacific 2017
- JFD Divex watch found at bottom of Indian Ocean!
- JFD is exhibiting at ADIPEC 2017
- 24-man HRF upgrade completed at NHC
- JFD advances state-of-the-art submarine rescue system build
- JFD completes build of first two SPHLs
- Submarine rescue skills put to the test
- Christmas shutdown dates 2017
- JFD presents at Golden Jubilee of Indian Submarine arm
- JFD providing vital submarine rescue expertise to the Indian Navy
- Pelican Winter 2017 released
- Divulged Winter 2017 newsletter
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea EXPO 2018
- Visit JFD on stand 338 at Underwater Intervention 2018
- Visit us at OTC Asia 2018
- JFD completes harbour acceptance trials for DSRV
- Australian defence industry jobs created through acquisition
- JFD completes build of first 3rd Gen Submarine Rescue System
- JFD shortlisted as finalist at HSBC Scottish Export Awards 2018
JFD will be exhibiting at the annual Underwater Intervention exhibition and conference in New Orleans this month. We’d like to encourage you to visit our stand and hear all we have to offer, including the chance to sample some fine Scottish whisky!
Where to find us at the show
Held on the 23-25 February at the Morial Convention Center, JFD will be located on stand 817. We will be displaying the latest information on COBRA, along with promoting our new service capability Service+.
Meet the team
Our Sales Managers Graeme Clark and Scott Lee will be on the stand to provide information on the capabilities provided by JFD and the National Hyperbaric Centre in both the commercial and defence sectors.
Come and talk to our stand team about COBRA our unique bailout system designed and developed as part of the Divex range of rebreathers. It provides up to 45 minutes of fully independent breathing gas in an emergency scenario.
We would also welcome the opportunity to tell you about our new Service+ offering which is a formalised service we have been providing for many of our clients over the life cycle of equipment and systems put into service by JFD over the last 20 years. Service+ can support clients with all aspects of dive system asset works ranging from equipment servicing, calibration, system condition reports, re-commissioning through to full-system life extension programmes to satisfy Class requirements.
If you’d like to make an appointment with the team at the show, please get in touch emailing Marketing@jfdglobal.com with the subject heading: JFD at UI – request for meeting
JFD to present a joint paper with Mircopore Inc
JFD’s Development Strategy & Innovation Director, Ben Sharples, will be presenting a paper at UI with Micropore Inc on the ExendAir, solid sheet absorbent for diving support.
The paper will be held in Room 345 at 0830-0900 on Tuesday 23 February as part of the Advancement in Saturation Diving & Products session.
Please come along to hear more about how we are partnering with Mircopore Inc as part of our innovation programme, working on solid CO2 absorbent technology to improve our products for future diving operations.
To view the conference agenda, please click here.
JFD is proud of its Scottish roots and as such we’d like to invite you to join us for a malt whisky tasting on our stand (817). Here you can sample some of the finest Scottish malt whisky whilst discussing any requirements you may have.
We will be holding our whisky tasting sessions on the following dates, please come and join us!
- Tuesday 23 February at 1500
- Wednesday 24 February at 1500
JFD, a part of James Fishers and Sons plc, is one of the world’s leading subsea operations and engineering companies providing complex diving and underwater systems to the commercial and defence industries. Operating in more than 80 countries worldwide, the company is the world’s leading provider of submarine rescue capability and an established provider of submarine escape training. The company is at the forefront of Hyperbaric Rescue, along with being the leading supplier of commercial diving equipment and saturation diving systems to the commercial industry. JFD was created in 2014 through the merger of James Fisher Defence and Divex. In 2015 JFD acquired the National Hyperbaric Centre to further boost the services offered to its customers.
About Underwater Intervention
To find out more about the show, or to register to attend please click here.
We hope to see you at the show!