- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s NHC
Release date: 29 May 2017
Join JFD at UDT in Germany
JFD is exhibiting on stand B42 at Undersea Defence Technology (UDT) 2017, an underwater defence and security focussed exhibition and conference. UDT takes place in Bremen, Germany from 30 May to 1 June and brings together professionals from the military, industry and academia to focus on the cutting edge technologies and developments within one of the harshest environments known to man.
JFD is one of the world’s leading subsea operations and manufacturing companies providing complex diving and underwater systems to the commercial and defence industries.
Operating worldwide, the company is the world’s leading provider of submarine rescue capability and an established provider of submarine escape training.
JFD's range of swimmer delivery vehicles, primarily exist to facilitate the insertion and extraction of Special Operations forces and equipment. In this role, their use allows for greater stand-off from surface ships and submarines. The vehicles are surface or subsurface craft, each optimised for a particular deployment method or mission profile. The vehicles and Divex range of underwater breathing apparatus integrate together perfectly to provide reliable, through-mission life-support.
Our stand team will be on hand to discuss these products as well as our submarine rescue and escape capabilities.
If you have any questions, or would like to book an appointment with one of the team at the show, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in Bremen!