- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s NHC
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- Come see JFD at DSEI!
- JFD demonstrates NATO Sub Rescue System during Dynamic Monarch
- COBRA passes trials to 450msw
- Visit JFD at Pacific 2017
- JFD Divex watch found at bottom of Indian Ocean!
Release date: 14/02/2017
Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
JFD is exhibiting at Underwater Intervention, a leading commercial diving and ROV conference and exhibition taking place in New Orleans, from 21-23 February.
JFD is the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of professional diving equipment, providing everything from personal diver equipment to full saturation diving systems.
You can find us on stand number 403 where our new COBRA Diver Bailout Rebreather System will be featured alongside one of our LEXMAR diving panels.
COBRA has been designed and developed as part of the Divex range of rebreathers in response to the urgent need for significant improvements in safety within the saturation diving industry. COBRA provides up to 45 minutes of fully independent breathing gas in an emergency scenario, significantly improving the likelihood of a successful rescue.
In August 2016, JFD acquired LEXMAR; a Singapore based manufacturer of saturation diving systems and related equipment. LEXMAR’s products and services complement and further expand JFD’s existing portfolio, which leads the way in terms of capability, specification and global support.
Our experts will be on hand at the show and would be delighted to discuss how JFD can help support your requirements. You can schedule a meeting with one of our team members by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively drop by our stand for a chat.
We hope to see you there!