- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Pelican Spring 2017 released
- JFD at IMDEX
- Visit JFD at UDT 2017
- Sculptures pressure tested at JFD's National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFD prepares for final testing of two safety-advanced SPHLs
- Divulged Summer 2017 newsletter
- James Fisher Engineering & Technology Open Day
- Visit JFD at DSEI 2017
- Specialist hyperbaric welding trials completed at JFD’s NHC
Release date: 25th January 2017
JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017 in Aberdeen
JFD is looking forward to exhibiting at the world’s largest subsea exhibition and conference, Subsea Expo, next week at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
We will be situated on stand number 128 where our new COBRA Diver Bailout Rebreather System will be featured alongside one of our Bauer compressors. COBRA has been designed and developed as part of the Divex range of rebreathers. It provides up to 45 minutes of fully independent breathing gas in an emergency scenario.
JFD is the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of professional diving equipment, providing everything from personal diver equipment to full saturation diving systems.
Pursuing its goal of improving the global standard of subsea safety, JFD supports diving operations with training, testing, in-service and emergency support, engineering, and consultants across the world.
JFD has been nominated within the Global Exports category at the Subsea UK Awards following the signing of both the Indian Navy Submarine Rescue contract and the 500m saturation diving system for Shanghai Salvage during 2016 which have both been incredible achievements for the company.
Our stand team will be on hand to discuss any of JFD’s products and services. You can schedule a meeting with one of our team members by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!