- JFD expands leadership team
- JFD wins multi-million pound lifeboat contract
- Visit JFD at UI 2016
- JFD launches COBRA
- JFD wins £193m Indian Navy contract
- JFD launches pioneering medial training course
- JFD exhibiting at UDT 2016
- JFD partners with Subtech for training courses
- JFD invests in popular course
- JFD committed to efficiency improvements
- NHC delivers successful Client Rep course in South Africa
- Specialist provider of diving equipment becomes part of JFD
- Pelican Summer 2016 released
- JFD launches new website
- NHC Training agreement with Fugro
- JFD begins restructuring process
- JFD secures multi million pound sat system contract
- Pelican Autumn 2016 released
- JFD LEXMAR is exhibiting at OSEA 2016
- NHC upgrade approved for reception of 24 man SPHLs
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture
- Portable HRF delivered to NHC
- JFD nominated for global export award
- JFD welcomes new Diving Technical Authority
- JFD is exhibiting at Subsea Expo 2017
- JFD HeliCom Matrix to be used in world-first experiment
- Visit JFD on stand 403 at Underwater Intervention 2017
- JFD Shortlisted in the HSBC Scottish Export Awards
- JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
- JFD undertakes successful NSRS exercise
- JFD exhibiting at Europoltech
- COBRA passes conformity assessment for CE marking
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
Release date: 10 April 2017
Visit JFD at Europoltech 2017
JFD is exhibiting at Europoltech, the international fair of technology and equipment for the police and national security services taking place in Gdansk Poland, from 26-28 April. We will be situated on the IMS-GRIFFIN stand, A46.
JFD is the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of professional diving equipment, providing everything from personal diver equipment to full saturation diving systems.
Our two man swimmer delivery vehicle Torpedo SEAL will be on display, alongside our defence Divex rebreather, Shadow Excursion.
Our stand team will be on hand to discuss any enquiries you may have relating to our range of swimmer delivery vehicles (SDVs) and Divex range of defence rebreathers.
JFD's range of swimmer delivery vehicles primarily exist to facilitate the insertion and extraction of Special Operations forces and equipment. In this role, their use allows for greater stand-off from surface ships and submarines. The vehicles are surface or subsurface craft, each optimised for a particular deployment method or mission profile. The JFD range of SDVs and Divex range of underwater breathing apparatus integrate together to provide reliable, through-mission life-support.
If you have any questions, or would like to book an appointment with one of the team at the show, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in Poland!
To sign up to receive all our bulletins and newsletters please click here