- JFD successfully undertakes simultaneous operation [SIMOPS]
- JFD goes deep down under
- Completion of offshore buoy recovery contract
- DSAR-6 going strong in Singapore
- Trains, planes and submarines
- Submarine rescue exercise success
- Russian success
- Refurbishment of Italian hyperbaric equipment
- Swedish Navy breathes easier with Divex
- Divex delivers critical safety capability to Russian Navy
- JFD demonstrates submarine rescue capabilities
- ROV support
- Loud and clear
- Diving into the 21st Century
- Contract commitment for JFD in Australia
- Technip 24 man saturation system
- JFD to the rescue
- Hollywood comes to the NHC
- JFD wins £193M Indian Navy submarine rescue contract
- Top BAE award for JFD
- Safety first for deep sea divers
Top BAE award for JFD
JFD has won a commendation award from BAE Systems for its support of the Astute programme for the British Royal Navy.
BAE Systems took the team at JFD by surprise when it announced the winner of its annual Customer Service Provider Award, given in recognition of the outstanding level of customer service shown by JFD in support of the Astute programme in 2015, and the continued level of professionalism and support through challenging times.
JFD managing director, Giovanni Corbetta comments, "this was totally unexpected, but very gladly received particularly as we were selected over and above many other companies - huge multi-national corporations included."
The JFD team has been working on the prestigious Astute nuclear-powered submarine project with BAE Systems for the past ten years, and this award acknowledges the many challenges overcome and the extra hours worked at short notice in recent months.
"This award is testament to our continued endeavour to improve relationships, support our customers and ensure expectations are not only met but exceeded," says JFD defence and PILS manager, Glyn Gilbert. "The JFD team commitment throughout the year is a true reflection of the close relationships JFD forms with its customers."